Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Lasagna Stuffed Shells” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Lasagna Stuffed Shells” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “nicole” : This is a good, solid recipe. I made just a few minor changes: sauteed fresh garlic with the meat instead of using garlic powder, added a few extra seasonings, and cut the meat down to one pound. As always, I used a little Ziploc baggy with the corner cut out to pipe the filling into the shells. Hassle free! I prepared this early in the day, refrigerated, then baked for dinner. Turned out great. Thanks 🙂
- “handi” : Absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this recipe! I made it for my family last night for the very first time – what can I say, it’ll definitely be added to the rotation on cooler days! The only things I did differently was substitute spaghetti sauce for the tomato paste and sauce, in addition to substituting ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese. Piping the cheese mixture into the shells by using a baggie with the corner cut off was a brilliant suggestion.
- “melissa” : I didn’t follow this recipe to exact, I did my own version. I didn’t use jumbo shells, I used smaller sized shells. I didn’t stuff the shells with any cheese. I layered the ground beef at the bottom of the pan and then cheese and then the shells, and topped it off with more of the sauce with the ground beef and some mozzarella cheese.
- “mandi” : This is just what I was looking for in stuffed shells! I love that it uses cottage cheese – healthier! Everyone loved it. It’s a keeper! Thanks for posting this recipe.
- “kim” : A good stuffed shell recipes that you can easily change to your likes. I made as written, only I got a lot more shells than 18. I made a small pan for our dinner and flash froze the leftover cheese-filled shells. To make filling the shells super-easy, I filled my pastry tube with the cheese filling and used the largest tip I own. I will never again fill the shells with a spoon. Served this delicious meal with a tossed salad and ‘Jimmbo’s Garlic Knots’ from AR.
- “molly” : LET ME START BY SAYING THIS IS A REALLY GREAT IDEA. IT’S ALSO SUMTHEN THE KIDS COULD HELP WITH. I ALSO MADE SOME CHANGES BY USING RICOTTA AND ADDING SHRIMP TO THE DISH. ALL I HAVE SAY IS THAT IT WAS GREAT. THANKS ALOT
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: