Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Lasagna Flatbread” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Lasagna Flatbread” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mariah” : This was excellent. Used mixture of Italian sausage and ground beef. Jake and Ty just had flatbread with Classico sauce and cheese. They thought it was way better than pizza.
- “barbara” : Great review from my husband so this is definitely a recipe to keep! I used mild Italian sausage, ricotta cheese and Naan flatbread. Most likely will make this for a luncheon or a dinner when hosting guests.
- “natasha” : My family thought it was delicious. We used a store bought ( dairy department) pizza crust & I made my usual spaghetti sauce. I’ll definitely make this again.
- “linda” : Used sweet onion pita and baked two on a rack. I substituted sharp cheddar for ricotta. This is the easiest recipe for one-person meal; refrigerated and reheated second one @375; even better the next day for lunch.
- “rebecca” : I love this simple recipe! I used garlic naan instead of flatbread. Since I am vegetarian, I chopped up some thin “chicken” strips to replace the sausage on top and it was soo good! We plan on experimenting with different toppings like sauteed mushrooms, olives, etc. Thank you for what will surely be a recurring favorite!
- “naela” : I liked it, my family liked it. It wasn’t quite at the loving it stage though. It could be the way i cooked it but it just didn’t make it there yet, to me i felt that the ricotta cheese was too much snd to add less of that. I would consider making it again, it was enjoyable. Thanks for uploading this recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: