Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “marisa” : This is similar to a meal I’ve made for years, now. I use light Italian sausage instead of kielbasa. Brown it in a pan. Cut baking potatoes, peppers and red onions into one-inch pieces and put the sausage and veggies in a single layer in a Pyrex dish. Add olive oil, salt & pepper and roast it in the oven for 45 minutes or so. I occasionally add slivers of garlic and/or mushrooms. Really yummy…
- “amanda” : Been making this for years! However, I personally coat the potatoes and peppers with olive oil & toss them with some McCormick Montreal Seasoning, a dash of garlic powder and salt. Put the potatoes (I cut the potatoes into bite size chunks rather than dicing them) on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes @ 375. Then put the peppers and add some onion on the sheet right after I move the potatoes around, wait another 5 minutes or so and just put the kielbasa on top and cook for another 10 minutes. Doing it in the oven keeps you from having to stand at the stove top for the whole time. Comes out delish! Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!
- “tamara” : Yummy, yummy, yummy. We could not stop ourselves from having secinds and even thirds. I used the same ingredients plus onion and used low fat turkey kielbasa. I also cooked the peppers and onions on the side before adding to the kielbasa and potatoes. DELICIOUS– a definite keeper.
- “rhonda” : This recipe was really good and so easy! I followed other suggestions: no oil, added onion,garlic and italian seasoning. I also added green pepper for some added color. The next time I cook this dish I will cook the sausage by itself before adding everything else as there was alot of liquid that I had to drain off before the dish was finished. Thanks for posting this recipe!
- “kacey” : I prepared this dish in the oven. I started the potatoes alone on a large baking sheet tossed with salt, pepper and olive oil. Roasted at 375 for 20 min. Meanwhile, I simmered the kielbasa for a few minutes on the stovetop, and then sliced it and the peppers. Finally I tossed everything together, seasoned with pepper, garlic powder and onion powder, and roasted for 20 more minutes. This worked well for us, and the hubby actually ate his peppers!
- “deborah” : Bake It! I have a large family to feed and it would have taken 3-4 skillets to feed everyone, so I adapted. I kept the recipe the same, except doubled the meat – used 1 polish kielbasa and 1 smoked sausage that was already cooked. (Hillshire Farms) Used my Vidala chopper (cheepy from Bed Bath & Beyond) to make quick work of chopping everything. Kept the skin on the potatoes and put them in the large baking pan first. Drizzled with a little oil, sprinkled with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper, then stirred. Added everything else and stirred again. Covered with foil and baked at 375 for 30 minutes, stirring once half way through, until potatoes were done but not mushy. DELISH!! It did not get greasy at all with the pre-cooked sausage and very little oil was needed because the peppers seeped water and the dish was covered to keep it moist. This one is also super easy to double or triple to bag and freeze for a quickie dinner later on. You are chopping anyway, so make another batch or two without adding oil or spices and freeze. I bet this would also be good as a foil packet for camping. 🙂 Add mushrooms! Maybe top with a mexi-cheese blend?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: