Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Kid’s Favorite Pizza Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natasha” : First time I made this as the recipe stated, and everyone loved it. The second time I used our favorite pizza ingredients.I used Italian Turkey Sausage links that I sautéed with chopped green peppers and yellow onion Omitted the mushrooms and substituted sliced black olives. It is definitely a keeper!
- “coni” : I made this, with some changes and my kids and hubby loved it! First of all, instead of ground beef, I used ground turkey breast. I always cook my meat with water in it and lots of spices (Garlic Mrs. Dash), so I just added the macaroni noodles and cooked both at the same time. We like supreme pizza with loads of veggies, so I sauteed a large red onion, one large green pepper, a couple of stalks of celery and two cartons of mushrooms, and several cloves of garlic in some EVOO. Before I put any of the veggies in the pan, I added fennel and the garlic to the oil, just to flavor it. When all was done, I combined, placed in glass casserole dish and baked as directed. Served up with a nice salad and garlic knots! My 8 year old son said it was amazing and actually wanted to take some for lunch. My 16 year old daughter said it was “BOMB!” Easy on the wallet, easy prepping, and absolutely delish!
- “laureen” : Delicious, easy meal! I took other recommendations and added pepperoni and left out the mushrooms. I also mixed the meat and sauces before I added the macaroni. My husband is the picky one and he liked it as much as my one year old!
- “rhea” : I made this one week for the kids to send in for a hot lunch for school in their thermos. They liked it and said it was very good and please make this again.
- “denise” : This casserole is great! My kids (ages 1 and 4) loved it! I skipped the mushrooms since I’m the only one who likes them and added a few slices of pepperoni.
- “asha” : Have made this a couple of times now and my husband and I both liked it. However, both of our kids LOVED it!! So this gets 5 Stars from me.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: