Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes)” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes)” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lyn” : This was seriously one of the best meals I’ve ever made! I doubled the onion, cumin, and coriander, and tripled the garlic, cilantro, and garam masala (added 2/3 with other spices and 1/3 at the end). I used pureed tomatoes rather than chopped, and used rutabega instead of potatoes. Served over basmati rice. Eating leftovers today for lunch and practically drooling! Will make a million more times.
- “belinda” : Very tasty. Flavors are deep and exotic. While I served this as intended (straight on the plate) I also stuffed some of the mixture into hollowed out small/medium zucchini’s and roasted them off….really nice and filling.
- “morgan” : Absolutely incredible flavor! This was pure comfort food. I used an average size can of tomatoes instead of the large can the recipe called for. I didn’t have any cilantro or peas on hand, substituted dried ginger for fresh, and this recipe was AMAZING!!!! Served it over jasmine rice. OH, WOW. Simply wow.
- “laura” : Was great. I had to cook it a little longer to get the potatoes tender so I added an 8 oz. can of tomatoe sauce to keep it saucy.
- “anna” : This recipe was a surprise for us. I have never made an Indian dish before but I knew we loved all of the ingredients this recipe called for. Our only substitute was a red onion in place of a Spanish onion. I also tripled the cilantro bc we love cilantro. Even our teenage kids loved it. Great depth of flavors. Thank you for a great recipe. Will definitely make again.
- “naela” : Good stuff! I halved the recipe and I still have a ton of left overs! I reduced the amount of Serrano chili and cayenne pepper. I also added a little bit of curry powder and Balti seasoning. I threw in fresh cut up cauliflower instead of the peas. Served over cooked jasmine rice. YUMM! Will be making again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: