Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Juiciest Hamburgers Ever” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Juiciest Hamburgers Ever” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “hellen” : I’m in the process of making these burgers now and just wanted to get something cleared up. Most everyone knows that the juiciest burgers come from ground beef that has a higher fat content. If you use lean beef, you’re gonna get “meatloaf”. 80% lean and 20% fat content is pretty much the standard. What percentage of fat do you use in your recipe? thanks, (they smell really good). I’m grilling them on a Foreman grill which are known for draining off the fat (and the moisture)from most meats.I’m waiting…waiting… I’m amazed,I watched the juices flowing out of the burgers and into the tray and thought “here we go again…hot and dry ground beef on a bun. For not the first time in my life, I was wrong. A very pleasant juicy burger. I wonder which ingredient or combination thereof keeps the juices in? A definite keeper, thank you.
- “gaelyn” : Excellent!! So good! I prepared them the same way I make my meatballs….soak the bread in the milk until it is soggy (about 5 min) add add to ground beef, and use only the YOLK of the egg (the whites only add water– the yolk has the protein to help ‘glue’ it all together). Wonderful…thanks for sharing!
- “melissa” : I’ve been making burgers like this for years, minus the cayenne. Sometimes I add a 1/4 cup of minced onion to the mix. I’ve even found that I can mix these up, shape into patties, and freeze them raw just like this, on a cookie sheet. When they’re frozen solid, I toss ’em in a ziplog bag and keep them in the freezer for up to six months. When I want a burger on a rainy day, a wintry day, or just one at a time, I mist a frying pan with cooking spray and cook about 7 minutes per side. They come out just as good as when they’re freshly made!
- “janel” : The best burgers I ever had. I use regular milk. My friends came over to eat and they just loved them. Will be making over and over. Thank you
- “nicole” : I made these yesterday for a barbeque that we had, every single guest told me how great the hamburgers were. I used 3 lbs of ground beef and adjusted the recipe accordingly also had to use seasoned bread crumbs because thats what I had on hand. Definely a keeper! Thanks 🙂
- “lisa” : This recipe was quite good and juicy. I tried this for the first time on my in-laws and they loved the burgers. I used garlic powder instead of minced gloves and sauted onions for some extra flavor and the taste was wonderful. Definitely a keeper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: