Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jan” : 5-star cheese sandwich. I made it in the frying pan as I didn’t want to turn the oven on. Second time I made it I took another reviewer’s suggestion to put a little thick homemade marinara sauce inside the sandwich; made it with cheddar cheese bread used cheddar cheese with a little sprinkle of Parmesan (had no mozzarella). Grrrreat! Will make it this way in future. Won’t ever be able to go back to an ordinary grilled cheese.
- “amanda” : Here s what I had on hand. Spelt bread fresh slicing mozzarella and Trader Joe s Vodka Sauce. I melted unsalted butter and added oregano garlic powder & a little garlic salt all to taste (pretend you re making garlic bread). I brushed the butter mix on one side of the bread and tossed it butter side down in a heated skillet drizzled with EVOO (for a nice brown crust). Then I placed a layer of thick sliced mozzarella on and topped with another slice of bread. I brushed the tops with the butter mixture and waited for the magic. Flip and brown the other side and done. Cut in quarters for easy dipping and serve with sauce. Here s the reason for the long review: These tasted like THE BEST MOZZARELLA STICKS WE VE EVER HAD. The grains in the bread crisped up and mixed with the seasoned butter just like Italian bread crumbs but better (this alone would keep me from using plain white bread). The fact that I sliced the cheese so thick gave a nice ratio of cheese to bread. They where so good we picked up more cheese and regular marinara sauce (we liked it better with this) and made them the next night served with Italian Wedding Soup (great idea from another reviewer!). As I write this I am starting to crave another one but I must control myself because these are not exactly diet food. I don t think they would come out like this broiled so I probably won t try them that way. I definitely will however be making these again and again. Thank you what a treat!
- “trisha” : Yummy. I was looking for some different sandwiches other than plain old grilled cheese. I used italian bread instead of white bread. I also just used I Can’t Beleive It’s Not Butter spray and then sprinkled the garlic powder and italian seasoning on top. I don’t have a broiler drawer so I just put it on a cookie sheet on the bottom rack and set the broiler to ‘low’ and it only took 2-3 minutes on each side.
- “robbie” : Yum! I used fresh mozzarella and added parmesan and a little cheddar. Next time I’ll use italian seasoning instead of just oregano. So good though! Paired it with Garden Fresh Tomato Soup from this site. Mmmm!
- “kayli” : Didn’t use the marinara sauce suggested but the grilled cheese itself was made per-recipe. Delicious! So simple that I was a little ashamed I hadn’t thought of it myself–but so good! Definitely a keeper for grilled cheese and tomato soup dinner nights. Thanks for sharing!
- “jennifer” : This is our new favorite grilled cheese! I also found grilling in a pan to be easier (less burning). I mix everything in the butter (Italian seasoning and basil is a great combo!) and spread on the bread then brown like a regular grilled cheese. I also add a touch of shredded romano or parmesan cheese to the butter mix to give a crispier texture. LOVE IT!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: