Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Instant Pot Keto Chicken Thighs in Lemon-Garlic Cream Sauce” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Instant Pot Keto Chicken Thighs in Lemon-Garlic Cream Sauce” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mina” : If you want something quick to fix for dinner that tastes good then here’s your pick! Easy quick and tasty! I didn’t follow the measurements because it’s just one of those recipes that calls for eyeing your own requirements. I did use all the ingredients and my hubby kept saying how good it was. That counts! Thanks
- “lina” : Very Simple very tasty! has a very Dinner at grandmas taste. Only change I made was to use Chicken thighs In place of the chicken breasts because that is what I had on hand. It was simply wonderful! will be using this again. Thank you for sharing!!
- “paula” : I love this combination on chicken and shrimp kinda like scampi. Not too much garlic for me but I love garlic on about everything. Garlic powder is great in a hurry but fresh garlic is great if you have time. Fast and simple.
- “tara” : I was cooking this recipe just for myself so I cooked only 1 chicken breast. When I changed the serving size I saw that I was supposed to sprinkle 2 tsp garlic powder on my one piece of chicken! I just couldn’t do it. I did use a little more than 1 teaspoon though. This was a very flavorful recipe. I loved the lemon flavor.
- “nadine” : This tasted great! I love garlic and 2 tablespoons was not too much. Reminded me of chicken spiedini. The only problem I had was that I am not very good at cooking/frying in a pan. I just do not have that touch to made meat perfectly crispy.
- “carmen” : Great dish I have been making this for years and it’s in our rotation at least twice a month for our family. I ad orange and lime juice (2 parts orange 1 part lemon 1 part lime) and like to spoon any extra juice from the skillet over the chicken before serving.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: