Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Hot and Tangy Broccoli Beef” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Hot and Tangy Broccoli Beef” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “gina” : My Beef and Broccoli fanatic husband loved this! I only changed one thing, I added a little ginger with the garlic. The only difference to me was that the broccoli tasted much fresher and was crunchier then from the restaurant, nothing wrong with that! Love this, can’t wait to make it again!
- “naela” : I loved this! I didn’t use any vinegar, mostly becasue I don’t like it, and also, I just forgot:) It turned out really tasty. I would add more garlic and red pepper flakes next time. I actually liked how it wasn’t super sweet. It’s a keeper!
- “vanesa” : I’ve made this recipe several times. It’s a great recipe to play with. I sometimes add carrots or snowpeas, or whatever is on hand. I like things spicy, so I up the red pepper to 1 teaspoon, put in lots of garlic and add chopped fresh ginger. Delicious!
- “carrye” : We loved it definetly double up on garlic & red pepper. I may even up red pepper to 1 1/2 tsp. Just what I was lookin for this will be our go to recipe. Try with chicken too its just as wonderful!
- “brenda” : Made this for lunch today, the hubby thought it was really good. I on the other hand agreee with others, it was a bit bland, I really don’t know what it was missing. After tasting I added garlic powder and seasoned salt, but still was not enough seasoning
- “elodie” : I looked at several recipes before choosing this one – primarily because I had all the ingredients on hand. It was a very good choice, and has been added to my recipe box.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: