Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “HONEY LEMON CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS STIR FRY” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “HONEY LEMON CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS STIR FRY” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “natalie” : I was searching for a Paleo lemon chicken recipe. So glad I found this! Exactly what I was craving. My kids went back for seconds, huge mom win for me! Can’t wait to try your other recipes.
- “janette” : Just made this recipe tonight and it was so yummy and the recipe was perfect. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
- “diana” : We loved this recipe! Of course, because of being on lower sodium diet, I had to make a few adjustments to reduce sodium. I used a combination of lemon ponzu sauce and sweet soy sauce, which are both lower in sodium than light soy sauce. I also left out the honey because of the sweetness of the sweet soy sauce. I had no zucchini in the house, but added one ear’s worth of corn and some whole french green beans.
- “vanesa” : I made this for dinner last night and the family enjoyed it! I have a very similar sauce (white sugar instead of honey and no cashews) so I used that and followed your instructions. I topped off the final dish with 4 Thai chilies so whoever wanted could take one. I normally incorporate the chilies into the dish but because I used red, orange and green bell peppers I didn’t want anyone (hubby!) to mistake it for the red bell peppers! I will definitely be checking out your other recipes. Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful day!
- “anna” : Awesome recipe!! I substituted the vegetables with what I had on hand, string beans, pumpkin, scallions. I also skipped the cornstarch… it was delish… my husband’s comment was “this was just what I needed.”
- “paula” : This was so good. Wonderful flavour and very easy to prepare. Family loved this dish. Thank you
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: