Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN STIR FRY” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN STIR FRY” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “rachelle” : Recipe super easy to follow and it turned out amazing! My veggies were broccoli, carrots and yellow bell peppers. Next time I’m going to add pineapple chunks.
- “islana” : I like the idea of adding pineapple in this as a variation. I made it exactly as the recipe was stated and it was very good. I thought afterwards after chopping the carrots & broccoli, it could be a lot easier to use defrosted stir fry frozen veggies or veggie combos for the vegetable part-just follow the recipe using the defrosted veggies instead of chopping raw ones-it would save even more time and get a really delicious and nutritious meal done in a short amount of time.
- “deborah” : Delicious.
Having the family over for dinner this week so I had to try this recipe for something new.
I will definitely be making this.
- “heidi” : You are my HERO! I have been looking for a good Asian recipe for so many years! And I have finally found it. The sweet, savory, salted combination is a total winner. I share this recipe with literally everyone I meet. And it’s healthy too!!!
- “camille” : Made this tonight – it was super delish! Even my 3 year old loved it! We enjoyed it over cooked white rice. Thank you for this easy & tasty recipe, it will definitely be added into my dinner rotation!
- “martine” : This came out so good! Thank you for a great, easy and healthy recipe! The perfect amount of veggies and delicious sauce! ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: