Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Healthy Zucchini Chips” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Healthy Zucchini Chips” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “sara” : Wow these are sooooo good. My three year old who hates veggies gobbled these up and asked for more “cookies.” I found even using two zucchinis this recipe made enough breading for more like 4 or 5. Maybe mine were really small? I also found the breading didn’t stick. I piled some on top though and that stuck after baking. I did use whole milk (all I had) and panko crumbs and grated rather than shredded cheese maybe that is why (what I had). Also I think the pepper was a little too strong/much but that the only thing I would change.
- “mary” : Everyone liked these. They were crunchy and the coating stuck. I did sub panko for breadcrumbs because it was what I had. Oven temp/timing may be off. Mine were done in about 14 minutes.
- “mia” : Great ! Breadcrumbs stick well for me, maybe because I add a little more cheese (emental not parmesan)… I Followed the rest of the reciepe, and it took only 15min to cook…
- “megan” : Used eggs instead of milk. Timing depends on thickness… first time they were very thin and only needed about 15 minute; second time I made them thicker and needed about 30 minutes with turning over after 15. I prefer them thinner as they get more crispy. Overall, Great recipe!
- “vanesa” : Dredged in egg, the italian seasoning, garlic powder, basil, and wheat bread crumbs. This version is a combination of several similar recipes. Taste great. Will do again.
- “helen” : I did not use the amount of pepper called for, and baked about 15 minutes longer, as I prefer a “crisper” zucchini texture. The taste was perfect, the mustard added just the right amount of zing. Paired with a side of marinara.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: