Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lisa” : I made this exactly as the recipe specified. Delicious! I’m trying to eat really healthily and this brings a nice change to just plain fruit. Will definitely be using this recipe again.
- “jeannie” : Okay this is an amazing afternoon snack especially when you are using MyFitnessPal. The only drawback to this recipe is it is very sweet! When I made the recipe I cut the honey in half and it was still very sweet next time I make this I am going to use one teaspoon of honey. I paired this up with Granny Smith apples and it was super satisfying! A definite do-over!
- “amanda” : I made this just out of pure boredom it is the BEST dip I ve ever tasted. I added 1 more tablespoon of peanut butter because it just wasn t peanut buttery enough for me! I really suggest people make this!
- “leslie” : Super tasty and easy! Like others said I put less honey in as I wanted to cut down on the calories and sweetness. I m trying to eat healthy and this was the perfect treat with apples and bananas. Tasted a little weird with oranges but that could be because my orange was kind of sour. I brought this to my friends house and they loved it!
- “nicole” : This recipe was completely awesome. No corrections perfect as is. the only unfortunately thing i found? impossible to not easy in one sitting.
- “melissa” : Good recipe. I will definitely come back to this one as it’s a grandkid-friendly food. Did NOT add chia seeds as no one here will eat them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: