Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Halupki (Stuffed Cabbage)” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Halupki (Stuffed Cabbage)” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jillian” : I made this when it was a personal recipe…. Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Just the right amounts of everything – I followed the recipe with the exception of using fresh garlic not powdered. Will definitely be making these again! Thanks for a great recipe Jillian! **update** I used some I had frozen – they were perfect! Freeze very well! ***I would like to add that this was one of my mom favorite things to eat when she was living with me. I had to puree it for her as she eventually developed swallowing issues. She always ate this for me and she turned away MANY other things I might offer her. Thanks Jillian for the recipe and for making my mom happy. 🙂
- “julia” : Thank you for sharing your Grandmother’s recipe!!! It is absolutely WONDERFUL. I made it exactly as you have it (including the additional info you have in the review section). It takes some time to make but so worth every minute (granmom’s recipes are always the best). It was a hit with the family and it makes so much (we will have no problem eating this again tomorrow. I highly recommend this recipe!!!
- “emma” : One of my grandmothers was Hungarian and she taught me how to make these. It is pretty much the same way except I use all lean beef and no pork. I also add canned tomatoes to the meat mixture since I have plenty I can myself. I add the rice raw and it cooks with the rest of it. Also, a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce added to the meat gives it more flavo. I also use brown sugar instead of white in making the sauce. BE SURE YOU ONLY WILT THE LEAVES AND NOT COOK THEM COMPLETELY. Once they begin to look translucent (change color) they are ready to be taken off of the core. This is one of my family’s favorite recipes!
- “marie” : everyone loved these. I made them exactly as the directions said. I did have to doubble it up but wow. a hit in the whole neighborhood.
- “vicki” : These are the absolute BEST!! I am making them again tonight, and noticed I hadn’t reviewed them, for some reason. I like to tweak everything I make with more or different spices, add or change the meats used, more or less of this and that. I wouldn’t change anything on these! We just think this dish is a wonderful, tasty, inexpensive comfort food. Thank you so much for sharing your family tradition and letting us feel the love. If you’re looking for stuffed cabbage recipe, this really is THE one!
- “cindy” : Followed to a tee. Wonderful! Wouldn’t change a thing. Best Iv’e ever had actually…I was quite proud of myself and very happy to have found this recipe! 🙂 Will definitely make again and again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: