Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Greek Zoodle Salad” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Greek Zoodle Salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “christina” : We LOVED this salad! I did reduce the oregano to 1/2 teaspoon, per our personal preference, and I didn’t have kalamata olives on hand, so I subbed black olives, which worked out great. So fresh tasting! The whole family gobbled this up…a definite keeper~YUM! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
- “brenda” : Don’t change a thing – it’s perfect as is! I made this tonight to pair with baked lemon chicken, and it was incredible. The longer it marinates in the dressing, the better. Per the recipe’s recommendation, I used extra tomatoes as well as extra olives. Will make again!
- “lynnette” : I made this today, used my Vegettie to make the noodles. Followed the recipe pretty close, although I only used one zucchini, and I did add some quartered cherry tomatoes. I like to make my own Greek salad dressing, but it’s made with the same flavors called for in the recipe, oregano etc. I was a little nervous about this because I’ve never eaten zucchini raw before, but this was outstanding! I would think a person could just pour a little bottled Greek salad dressing on this if they wanted to. This was so good I could hardly stay out of it, DH tried it when he came home and loved it as well. Thanks for a low carb, healthy and easy salad.
- “sue” : Love this recipe and have made it many times. It is so light and refreshing on a hot day. I add artichoke hearts and white beans as well. Yummy!
- “kim” : A fresh, tasty salad that you just feel good about eating! I just bought a “Vegetti” and couldn’t wait to try it out. I just happened to have all of the ingredients for this on-hand, and it was a nice side salad to our pizza margherita tonight. I’ll be making this one all summer long!
- “mary” : Fantastic! There is so much wonderful Greek flavors in this, I could eat it all day 🙂 Please do not cook the noodles before hand, they are meant to stay raw and cold for a reason! They do not have a raw uncooked flavor to them once you get them spiralized up and dressed in the dressing. SO GOOOOOD!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: