Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Greek Yogurt Coleslaw” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Greek Coleslaw” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “cathryn” : my favorite summer food! I can’t wait to try this recipe out! My favorite way to jazz up coleslaw is to add finely chopped green apples. So delish.
- “ali” : What a refreshing change from a mayo base! I like both, but definitely like to change things up sometimes. Love this!
- “mariana” : I am so happy I found this recipe! I love, love, love coleslaw but am always worried about the double cream + mayo combo, which is just so rich. This is perfect!
- “gina” : Even I am not a great fan of mayo! The greek yogurt sounds so good .. Am all set to try this out!
- “shawna” : Greek yogurt really does make everything better. I was never a lover of coleslaw, except on sandwiches. These look lovely!
- “selvia” : Love the use of greek yogurt in this Coleslaw, ! Anything mayo-free is made for me 🙂 I’m so trying it soon! thanks for sharing!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: