Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Greek Lemon Chicken and Potato Bake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Greek Lemon Chicken and Potato Bake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “tania” : The chicken was great – I used chicken breasts (2) and all of the seasoning – I will cut back of the seasoning next time – or use the dry seasoning for sprinkling on vegies or salad. The chicken is very tasty when used with just a plain salad. Thanks for the recipe.
- “tara” : I made this in my slow cooker. There is no such thing as lemon herb seasoning where I live so I used lemon pepper and excluded the pepper from the recipe. I didn’t use any green beans. I cooked the potatoes and chicken on high for about 3 1/2 hours. I served it with “easy tzatziki sauce” from this site and I thought it turned out fantastic! update I have made this several times now each time in my slow cooker. I have discovered that with the chicken on top of the potatoes you can drastically reduce the amount of oil because the chicken juices will give plenty of moisture to help them cook. The potatoes aren’t crispy with this method but are still delicious.
- “anna” : Yummmmmmmmmmm! We used chicken thighs (9) and redskin potatos (chopped) with the skin on. Left out the 1T (yikes!) salt and instead just sprinkled each thigh with seasoned salt and cracked black pepper. Used fresh herbs instead of dried and for the lemon herb seasoning we used the zest from the two lemons that were juiced along with a little rosemary garlic and thyme. This was super easy to make smelled great while cooking and tasted wonderful.
- “jennifer” : I used chicken breasts added about a tsp. of minced garlic substituted grape seed oil for the olive oil sprinkled tumeric over the chicken added Bragg’s Sea Kelp seasoning to the lemon/oil mixture and sprinkled garlic powder over chicken and potatoes. Since I used the chicken breasts I lowered the heat to 375 after adding the drained can of marinated (in the remaining mixture-added more lemon juice) green beans and cooked for approximately 15 minutes after the add. My husnad said he felt like he’d eaten at a good restaurant!
- “natasha” : Oh this is gooood! I took the Editor’s recommendation and substituted the Greek seasoning but will definitely try the lemon herb next time. We could hardly wait because it smelled so incredible! The lemon juice really made this recipe I thought. And the crispy skin the beans and potatoes made for a perfect one-pan meal. Yum! (I had a couple beets that needed to be eaten so I cut them up and added them to the potato mixture and they cooked in good time with the rest). Thanks for this great recipe
- “mira” : This was pretty good but I did have to sub chicken breast tenders because that is what I had. I cut the pepper to 1 teaspoon because 1 tablespoon seemed like too much for our taste. I used nonstick foil so the ingredients wouldn’t stick and the clean up was simple. Very tasty even with the changes. Very nice with homemade tzaziki sauce and some greek salad. Thanks for sharing.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: