Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Garlic Chicken Fried Brown Rice” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Garlic Chicken Fried Brown Rice” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “erin” : This recipe has become a staple in our house. I just have one word of caution: the peas make all the difference! The first time I made it I used organic peas and the second time I used Walmart peas. It was like a completely different recipe.
- “selvia” : Oh my goodness! Super fast, tastes great and easy. I didn’t have any vinegar so I added a about 4 tablespoons of water to make the rice easier to coat and so the subsequent steam could revive the rice. I had been pondering for a week what to do with that leftover rice. (I never throw out anything unless it’s grown something else.) That last little bit of chicken and rice was so much tastier than what I was thinking of and could have imagined. Please try it.
- “ashely” : I followed this recipe completely! It was FANTASTIC! My 8 year old son said it was better then KFC all the way to my 61 year old FUSSY father said it was Delicious! Don’t change a thing! It’s worth it!
- “laura” : This recipe is dangerous…it was so good I ate until my stomach hurt! The only changes I made were to substitute white onion because that’s what I had on hand, and used a french wine vinegar, again because that’s what I had on hand. Delicious!
- “katya” : Great chicken fried rice recipe!!! I use it for plain fried rice too (no meat). Only changed a couple things for personal taste, took out pepper and peas and added reg onion plus green instead. Kids even love it!!!
- “joyce” : this recipie is a neat way to use up leftover rice. it tastes awesome and is easy too. i didn’t have brown rice but my white rice worked well. will now need to remember to make extra rice when i have other rice dishs just for this one.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: