Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Fresh Cranberry Cake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Fresh Cranberry Cake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lisa” : Best desert EVER!!!! My old-time favorite recipe is almost identical with the following changes. Evaporated milk instead of regular, no eggs in the cake, and increase the heavy cream in the sauce to 1 cup. Increase bake time to 30-40 minutes, and heat sauce to a rolling boil then simmer 10 minutes.
- “nancy” : I made this yesterday and the family loved it! The only alteration I made was to add a tsp of Saigon cinnamon to the dry ingredients because I love the taste of cranberries and cinnamon.
- “julie” : This is a tasty cake & very easy & quick to make. I did feel there was too much sugar sauce for the top, so I cut it in half – 1/4 c. Butter, 1/2 c. Sugar, 1/4 c. Whipping cream or milk. I also put almond extract in the batter as well as the topping. Also put Cool Whip & almonds on top.
- “janell” : I added 1/2 sugar to the batter, as a similar cake I tried called for the same amount, and it was too tart. However, 1 cup would’ve been sufficient, because of the addition of the sweet sauce on top. The cake was moist, sweet and tart, and delicious. It got rave reviews at the holiday party!
- “sabrina” : I made this cake as directed except I didn’t have heavy cream for sauce so I used sweet cream (cold stone) creamer. I used a bundt cake pan and poked holes in cake before pouring sauce. I also added a little cinnamon to sauce. Very delicious. Will make again.
- “manni” : Love it, followed the recipe as is. The sweetness and the tartiness together is simply amazing and the cake is so light. Kids and the husband love it. Will definitely make it again
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: