Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Fluffy Pancakes” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Fluffy Pancakes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jennifer” : This recipe has served me well for years. Whenever we have overnight company, everyone insists these are the best pancakes they’ve ever eaten. For those afraid of sour milk, it is simply a substitute for buttermilk. I use soured milk in every recipe that I have that calls for buttermilk and it works like a charm. It does NOT make things taste sour! Another note: the pancakes will start to “foam up” after you stir them. Resist the urge to stir them again. All those bubbles is what makes them so fluffy. The batter will be very thick and difficult to pour at this point. Also, as others have said, this does not serve 8. In my house, it serves 4 of us. Enjoy.
- “sarah” : I used real buttermilk instead of soured milk and doubled the recipe. I let the batter sit for 10 minutes while my griddle heated up. There were no survivors. We ate every last bit. I served this with Absolute Best Pancake Syrup. EDITED: I use this pancake recipe frequently because it’s incredibly easy. Now I make this lactose-free by using lactose-free milk and either melted margerine or vegetable oil in place of the butter. I like to use whole wheat flour off and on but when I do, I always increase the milk by a quarter cup because whole wheat flour tends to soak up the liquids a little more than AP flour. This doubles and triples well as well as freezes/rewarms well. Sometimes, I’ll triple the recipe and freeze the leftovers and on busy days, I pop them into the toaster to reheat. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- “kim” : I have made this recipes about 40 times since finding it about 3 mos ago. My daughter won’t eat anyone’s pancakes but mine! one tip: This morning I forgot to add the butter, and they were better than ever. Lighter, taller, fluffier! Soaked up the syrup and kept its texture! AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH!
- “jillian” : i followed this recipe exactly and they were great!! they turned out very well the kids gobbled them up no more box mix for me!! thanks for sharing this recipe:-)UPDATE: made these again and they turned out even better this time the only thing i did different was let the milk “sour” a bit longer added a teaspoon of vanilla and sugar just a tip double the recipe as the original does not make too many!!
- “rebecca” : I have been using Alton Brown’s pancake mix recipe for the past few years and I didn’t think pancakes could get any better. I was wrong!! These are outstanding!!! Thanks for the recipe!!!
- “hellen” : New family recipe. They were nice and tender and the ingredients were all in the cupboard. I doubled the recipe also. If this is 8 servings, it is one little pancake for 8 people. Double or triple the recipe for your family. They puffed up while cooking but were not heavy at all but nice and light. Do not overmix these and let them sit for a 1/2 hour after mixing before frying. The batter thickens and is nice. UPDATE: This is still our favorite pancake recipe but tried making these the night before, putting them in the refrigerator and making in the morning. Works great and convenient, especially when you have a busy morning schedule. It deserves 5 with doubling the recipe. Just change the serving size to 16 and it is better for 4-6 servings.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: