Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Exquisite Pizza Sauce” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Exquisite Pizza Sauce” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “sassy” : I’ve used this recipe many, many times — we love it. I actually use it so much, I put together a big batch of all the dry ingredients so I don’t have to measure out all the spices every time (let alone go searching my pantry to find them every time)… I multiplied all the dry ingredients (onion powder through red pepper flakes) by 8 (eg, 1/4 tsp becomes 2 tsp, 1/8 is 1 tsp, etc), mixed them all up, and store them in a small jar — every time I want to make the sauce, I just have to measure out 2 tsp of the dry ingredients.
- “hellen” : We love this recipe! Hint: For easy/quick prep, scale this recipe to 40 and combine the dry spices in a spice jar. Whenever you want fresh sauce, use appx. 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the regular recipe.
- “kim” : This was very good, and I made no changes. My only comment is that it doesn’t make a whole lot, so if you have a large pizza or calzone I would suggest doubling the recipe.
- “david” : This comes about as close to perfection as any pizza sauce i’ve ever tasted and i’m old school Italian. Please do not variate or omit any ingredients you’ll lose the “exquisite” flavor this sauce imparts. I read a review that said they ommited the anchovies and the sauce was to sweet. Anchovies give this a salty balance against the honey sweetness. The odd thing was this was voted a top review, people please! I could eat this with a spoon as is, it’s just that good. In my 50 years of life this is the best pizza sauce i’ve ever tasted. (yep, it’s THAT good)
- “angie” : We are a big pizza eating family and this was by far the BEST pizza sauce ever. I will have to agree with those that said to either completely eliminate the honey or cut it in half. I used half of it and still thought it was too sweet so I added lots of garlic salt to take away the sweetness. I will make this recipe for years to come. Thank you very much for your great recipe!!
- “megan” : I was suspicious of the idea of adding anchovies, but decided to put on my big girl panties and go with it. The recipe really does need them – don’t worry about it being fishy, it’s not, and it adds the savory character necessary to balance the honey. So many of the reviews saying “too sweet” are leaving out the anchovies, altering the balance of sweet/savory. I do not find it helpful when the reviewer leaves a rating for their “rendition” of the recipe rather than the actual recipe as given on the site.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: