Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Emergency Chicken” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Emergency Chicken” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jacolyn” : Wow! This was very easy to make and sooo good! I am glad I doubled the recipe, because we were definitely hoping to eat this again. It is easy, but very good! The only change I made was to simmer the chicken for a bit longer than the recipe suggests. I served this in a bowl over garlic mashed potatoes! Yum!
- “tina” : This really was fantastic and so quick. Only adjustments I made were omitting the garlic (my family does not care for garlic) and using pre-cut chicken tenderloin strips (you can see from the pic they were about 2 inches wide x 3.5 inches long) which made the cooking time slightly longer (but only like a minute or so). My hubby and kids were begging for seconds and bc I doubled the recipe (we have a large family), they were so excited to have the leftovers the following night! The only criticism I would make is marinading it in the bbq/Worcestershire mix for an hour or so before cooking (which really isn’t a criticism bc I haven’t tried it and don’t know if would REALLY make a difference). However, it would obviously extend the prep time…and not make it a “quick” dinner but might meld the flavors slightly better. I will try it next time (and there will be a next time) and update my review (or maybe someone else will try the marinade step and post the findings in the meantime). This aside, it still gets 5 stars for being fantastic. We served this with mashed potatoes (pre-made refrigerated kind) and steamed green beans. Thanks for a great and fast dinner!
- “angela” : If I can get my barbecue sauce hating husband to eat barbecue chicken you get five stars. My family loves this recipe and it easy and quick to make too. I don’t cook the chicken in a sauce pan I brush chicken breast with the sauce and bake them in the oven for about 35 minutes. Great recipe thank you.
- “michael” : THIS WAS VERY EASY TO MAKE AND THE TASTE WAS GREAT!!!! Next time, I think i will pull the chicken like pulled pork and make it into sandwiches….
- “cienna” : I really like how fast this was to make. I added a dash of liquid smoke. This is going to be one of my go to chicken recipes since I only have like 30 minutes to get dinner done.
- “pamela” : I modified this in that I used individually quick frozen chicken tenders. I cooked the chicken frozen in a mix of butter and olive oil, when the chicken was cooked through I added the sauces and garlic, cooking until thickened. Very tasty, was quite a hit with family and friends that were over. I will definitely be making this again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: