Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Egg and Sausage Casserole” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Egg and Sausage Casserole” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mira” : I made this for the first time for a work function and everyone loved it. I did make a few changes to the recipe after reading some of the other reviews. I preheated the oven at 350 and gave the cressiant roles about a 7 minute head start. I also increased the amount of eggs to a total of 10 and added 3/4 of a cup of milk. Also I used Italian Seasoning instead of Oregeno. I baked the casserole at 350 for 25 minutes and then lowered the temperature to 325 for the last 20 minutes and the eggs set perfectly. I will definitly make this again, but I might try sage sausage instead of the maple Jimmy Dean sausage that I used. Also I cut the cheese to a total of two cups instead of four and used a blend of cheeses.
- “amanda” : Really Good!! I made a few changes recomended by others. I used 10 eggs, 2 cups cheese (1 cheddar, 1 mozzarella), 3/4 cup milk and 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning. I also pre-cooked the crescent crust and added red peppers to the sausage while it browned. There were not leftovers to take home!!
- “angie” : I have made this many, many times now for all kinds of events. I get asked for the recipe all the time. It does seem to need some extra time to cook (especially if it is refrigerated overnight before baking, like I do). One easy way I have found to determine if it is done is to bake it in a glass pan. When the cresent roll dough is no longer sticking all over the base of the pan and forms air pockets in between, it’s done. ENJOY! You will love this recipe.
- “janine” : Made this for Christmas brunch 2004. I used: 1 pound crumbled bacon, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup milk, 10 eggs. I put the bacon right in to the milk and egg mixture. Gave the crescent rolls a 5 minute head start in oven before pouring mixture over them. I baked at 350 (had other things baking) for 40 minutes and it turned out absolutely PERFECT, LOOKED PHENOMINAL,TASTED DELICIOUS and was so easy. As others mentioned, adding other omlette ingredients could only make a great dish even greater. Thanks to all reviewers who helped me perfect this dish for my family! A TRUE KEEPER in the world of throw out!!
- “leslie” : The casserole turned out perfect. I used mild italian pork sausage with 10 eggs, 3/4 cup of milk, and only 1 cup each of cheese like others suggested, and thought that was the perfect combination. Any more cheese I think would be too much. Also, I think that its a good idea to bake the crescent roll for about 6-8 min first before putting in the egg mixture. Over all, this recipe was wonderful. My younger brother loved it, and he is a picky eater. I’m looking forward to making it for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning!
- “leah” : Very good and easy breakfast casserole. As others suggested I used 10 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, and reduced to 2 cups cheese plus a little extra to sprinkle on top. I did use the oregeno and I thought it was a surprisingly nice addition. Also pre baked the crescent base for 6 min at 350 added sausage/egg mixture and cooked at 325 for 30 min. This recipe will replace my old breakfast casserole recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: