Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Chicken Taquitos” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Easy Chicken Taquitos” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “naela” : Delicous. I used chicken I cooked in garlic sea salt and paprkia as I am allergic to gluten and don’t use many canned foods. I also added about a tablespoon of sour cream to help bind them a bit better. Great recipe
- “lauren” : These were great. (: They made an awesome lunch for my brother and I. I added sour cream cumin and garlic powder and added a little more cheese as well. I didn’t have canned chicken but leftover rotisserie worked well.
- “gina” : LADIES and GENTLEMAN The trick to rolling corn or flour tortillas successfully for taquitos or enchiladas is to put one tortilla between 2 sheets of damp paper towel and microwave for 30secs.
- “rebecca” : This seems like a great way to use up Mexican leftover meat. If you have some pollo asada carne asada carnitas or even just ground taco meat you can give it a second life as taquitos! They also freeze great too
- “lucy” : Super easy. I followed the recipe exactly the first time but found them to be a bit bland. The second time I added a teaspoon of taco seasoning used flour tortillas and added a bit of sour cream
- “kendra” : These are good and much healthier than my usual fried version. I did think they needed a kick more seasoning on the chicken. But they’re sure quick and easy to assemble great for a last-minute weeknight meal.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: