Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Baked Tilapia” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Easy Baked Tilapia” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kendra” : This is the best fish I have ever had. I didn’t use measurements, but I used extra virgin olive oil as my base and to that I added old bay seasoning, garlic powder, seasoned salt and dry parsley flakes. I brushed that on my tilapia and placed a lemon slice on each fish and then squeezed fresh lemon juice on top and baked covered at 350 for 25 minutes.
- “lina” : The EASIEST recipe every & SOOOOOOO delicious & healthy! I didn’t have any lemon, so I omitted it and it wasn’t even missed. FYI – those doing Weight Watchers, this FILLING meal is 3 pts/svg! Wow!
- “kelly” : I made this tonight. It was great. I used frozen tilapia and it needed about 5 more minutes. I used a frozen stir-fry veggie mix…next time I will add it with only 20 minutes left because th veggies were overdone. Instead of dotted butter, I melted butter and added lemon juice, garlic & onion powder, parsley, old bay, and pepper. I drizzled this over the fish. The last 10 minutes, I sprinkled some bread crumbs on top. It was great. Next time I’ll top it was parmesan cheese. Thanks so much. This is a great recipe that you can really experiment with.
- “lauri” : Very good recipe! I layered my 9×13 w/ some uncooked white rice & cream of mushroom soup, and cooked the fish on top. Also added bread crumbs — made it a little crunchy. Great taste, really fast to make and extremely easy!
- “ray” : I normally can’t stand the sight or smell of fish, let alone the taste. However, my girlfriend loves it. I decided to surprise her because she has always said that if I were to cook fish that it would taste better than in restaurants. Well, I had no clue how to start, so I used this recipe as a base and it was amazing. The differences I made were that I added lime juice instead of lemon slices, and that I added garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cayun, and a little bit of bread crumbs. I then served it with garlic mashed potatoes and wild rice. This recipe is now my favorite and easiest to make.
- “deborah” : Very easy, flavorful, and cost-friendly! This would be a good dish for someone who is either new to eating fish, or is not usually a fish lover, as tilapia is very mild. For those of us who love fish, it’s very good. I took suggestions from other reviews and made the following small changes: used frozen but slightly thawed fish and veggies, coated the fish with just a little olive oil and butter, added fresh garlic, and used recommended spices liberally and added a couple of other spices as well. Lastly, I sprinkled bread crumbs on the fish for the last ten minutes of cooking, and left the dish uncovered for that length of time as well. Very tasty.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: