Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Deep Fried Candy Bars” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Deep Fried Candy Bars” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “melissa” : How much food sin can one make with this recipe???? OMG!! Was awesome. There was only one negative thing about this recipe and it was the amount of batter to 2 candy bars. Either the batter amount was over kill…or there was a type-O with the amount of candy bars needed. I did mention to AR through instragram to show the batter verses candy bars. However, it took 18 regular full-size Snickers to use the batter up. And that’s the only negative about this recipe I have. The rest was totally rocking the positive. My batter was extremely thick, which in this case was totally needed to hold in all that gooey candy bar goodness. They fried up just beautifully and I was totally impressed. I did try and fry one candy bar in leftover pancake batter, to see what the difference was before proceeding with this recipe and once I made the recipe I quickly knew, what the difference was. 1. Pancake batter in this case is to greasy, sweet and soggy within minutes and the bar quickly returns the candy bar back to almost the original state. 2. The batter in this recipe, is thicker, sturdier, not sweet, not as greasy as pancake batter and holds the heat in longer for the candy bar to be enjoyed when slightly cooled to the touch to handle. This was amazing!! Now, some milk for my sweet tooth coma of happiness. We already have plans to use other specialty candy bars for the next go around using this exact batter! TY sooo very much. My whole family thanks you.
- “karen” : I surprised everyone by making this recipe and they loved them. I also sprinkled a little powder sugar for the presentation.
- “carol” : SOOOO yummy, sounded gross and I never wanted to try them at the boardwalk but they were delicious!!!
- “ashley” : I was surprised how fast these cooked. It really only took me like 30 seconds on each side, but they were still soft and warm inside. Delicious!
- “cynthia” : These were delicious I didn’t have a deep fryer so I just put a little oil in the bottom of a skillet and they still turned out amazing, they tasted just like at the fair. I would definitely recommend these!
- “dania” : omg who would of thought of this it was AWESOME! the oreo icing was nice and creamy i love it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: