Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD!” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD!” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kennedy” : Mmm! I love all of those fresh veggies in here! It definitely reminds me of summer! Pinned! ?
- “toni” : Oh my goodness isn’t this the best of summer on a plate! This is such a great time of year for tomatoes and cukes and I love your addition of the beans!
- “anna” : It’s definitely summer at its best! What BEAUTIFUL salad! I can’t get over your photos- they’re amazing!
- “tricia” : your tomatoes look like they are bursting with flavor. Another wonderful salad, love all the components used.
- “lary” : Looks very good and one of Bev’s summer favorites. When we are gardening and have these fresh, their is usually a bowl of it in the fridge.
- “monica” : You’re right – this is just totally simple and delicious, the best kind of food. I just bought some heirloom tomatoes this very morning and I’ve been loading up on them at the farmer’s market on weekends and just tossing them in olive oil, salt, and a little pepper. My husband and I just love it
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: