Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cuban Midnight Sandwich” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Cuban Midnight Sandwich” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mike” : GREAT sandwich! Complimented our soup wonderfully! I used a little less mustard but I mixed it into the mayo/italian dressing mix. By the way – the mayo mix made enough for 8 sandwiches with plenty to spare. Knowing this, I may cut that part in half next time. Also – doing the sandwiches on the stove was a pain. I just put them in the oven (open-faced) for apprx 5-10 minutes and worked out better this way (and more could be done at one time). Still, a wonderful sandwich – authentic or not – that we will be making plenty of times! Thanks!
- “lilly” : Delicious! Follow the recipe EXACTLY as others have said. FYI-The idea of the foil and plate is to press down the sandwich while it cooks so whatever accomplishes that will do. I used a small frying pan lid to press down. Also, I would recommend you microwave the meat to warm it and take the cheese out ahead so it’s not really cold. This will help in the process of cooking the sandwich so that the cheese melts, the meat warms and the bread gets crispy.
- “crissy” : This was terrific! My husband and kids loved it! I thought that one cup of mayonnaise was a bit much for 4 sandwiches. I cut it down to 1/4 cup and it made more than enough spread for all the sandwiches.
- “judy” :Very good, and easy to prepare on a busy night. I cut the sauce ingredients (mayo, italian dressing) in half and thought that was plenty. Also just mixed in half the amount of mustard with the sauce and spread it on all at once.
- “mina” : This is definitely one of our favorite sandwiches. I’ve made it so many times, I don’t even need the recipe any longer! The flavors blend beautifully, and the outside of the roll gets super crunchy with the fruity olive oil taste. Even though I’m always anxious to take that first bite, I force myself to grill it slowly to make sure it’s warmed through completely. It’s a meal in itself.
- “rachel” : These were great. However we had way too much sauce so you really only need to make half as much as it calls for.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: