Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Crockpot Pineapple Chicken with Sweet potatoes and Carrots”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “angie” : I made this for dinner tonight. My husband had a bad day at work. So, we went out to eat instead. We will eat this tomorrow. I hope it’s great!!
- “jenny” : This recipe looked so delicious that I decided to make it this morning. I have always found
(as has been mentioned) that thighs are a better bet for the slow cooker, especially for
flavor. One might be able to prevent the drying out of chicken breasts by adding chicken
broth etc, but they don’t seem to provide the same flavor in most recipes that I have tried.
I also added a few extra vegetables to this recipe. We as a family like them in this type of a recipe.
As a new member, I will look forward to tying some other recipes. All of the chicken ones look excellent. MANY THANKS !
- “melanie” : Would recommend using skinless chicken thighs…found the sauce to be a bit greasy…I even browned the chicken before adding to the crockpot but still found the skin came off in the sauce. Otherwise super delicious and the whole family liked it! Definitely making it again!
- “irene” : I made this with boneless chicken thighs, trimmed most of the fat. It was really good! I only did 3/4 of the sugar and served with some jasmine rice.
I will try next time with skin on thighs to see if they’re more crispy. I really liked how this came out but it wasn’t that crisp. I did brown each piece on both sides for 3 mins each side. I shortened the cooking time to 2 hours with slow cooker on high.
- “sabrina” : My house if full of picky eaters! EXTREAMLY PICKY! Everyone loves this dinner. So do I! my non-veggie..only dry chicken child said “that really good I would est that again” 🙂 I make extra for lunch leftovers with rice. I put both thighs and white meat and the white was definitely drier but no one complained, but I prefer the thighs. Thank you so much for sharing -????
- “natasha” : Made this for my hubby and I. We had two meals from it. It was extremely easy to make and yummy to eat!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: