Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Crockpot Beef and Broccoli”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanessa” : Tried this the other night since I had all the ingredients on hand and it was very tasty! Yes I did modify just a touch I added some minced garlic for kick and only had 98% fat free cream of broccoli…also I served it over brown rice and it was really very good!
- “stefanie” : I have made this several times but never reviewed. This is SO good! The one and only thing that I change is that I add minced garlic to the beef when cooking it. I also omit the onions (picky kids) but add onion powder. As for the meat being tough since I have cooked this many times I have also ended up with tough meat. I found the answer. I saw on several cooking shows that if you cut against the grain of the meat (in the opposite direction)..it makes it almost fall apart. I let mine simmer for 30 mins. This is one of our favorites and even my picky non vegetable eaters love this meal!!
- “michelle” : Excellent! The best recipes are as easy to prepare as they are delicious. I did add garlic for flavor and julienned carrots for color. Will definitely become a staple in our home. Thank you!
- “pamela” : This recipe took exactly 45 minutes from start to finish. It was fantastic! My husband and I loved it. I used Skirt steak cut into bite size pieces because that’s what I had. I followed the recipe exactly otherwise just adding a dash of crushed red pepper cayenne pepper a dash of teriyaki sauce when browning beef. Soooo good and easy-I serve it over beef Rice A Roni. Definitely a keeper!!
- “sabrina” : Good recipe but it definately needs some crushed garlic…Mushrooms are a good addition if you like…Serve over fluffy rice with chopped scallions.
- “sarah” : This is a simple easy way to produce near-restaurant quality beef and broccoli. It is a little bland though–so be sure to add plenty of salt pepper and my personal favorite… garlic!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: