Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Crock-Pot Chicken Chili” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Crock-Pot Chicken Chili” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “natasha” : One change – I’ve made this a couple of times and at the end I add either some tortilla chips, about a hand-full, or some cornmeal. It helps thicken it up a bit. Overall, a really good recipe. My husband actually asks for it – very rare for a guy whose stock answer to the question “What do you want for dinner tonight?” is “I don’t know…” I get asked to make this about once a week and I don’t mind at all because this recipe is fantastic. It’s also inexpensive, especially if you start with dried beans, use a bullion cube instead of canned broth, etc.
- “lisa” : I needed something quick to throw in the crockpot and come upon this recipe. I had everything but the green salsa, so I improvised with what I did have and threw in a can of ranch style beans with jalapenos. I upped the oregano to 3/4, added a packet of dry ranch, and added some garlic for flavor. Put it on high for 4 hrs, and came home to deliciousness! Served with shredded sharp cheddar, sour cream, and warm flour tortillas. It was awesome! Would recommend to anyone. I’m sure if mine was thrown together and improvised that the original version with green salsa is even more delicious.
- “nora” : I made this for our office ‘chili cook off’ Halloween party. I followed the recipe almost exactly and made a double batch. The only thing I changed was the amount of chicken broth. I used about a can and a half because I like my chili a little more chunky. I also used ‘chili ready’ tomatoes instead of diced with peppers (which I think are still about the same thing anyway). However, mine didn’t turn out like the rest of the pictures show. It’s definitely more on the red side rather than white like it looks here. After adding the cheese and sour cream to my bowl, along with crushed tortilla chips, it looked more like the picture. I turned my crock pot on at 9pm and left it on low. At about 6:30 the next morning I stirred it up and turned it to warm. The taste- AMAZING! I was actually surprised because I’ve never made chili before so I didn’t know what to expect. Super easy and super tasty. Mine isn’t that spicy (probably because I didn’t use the rotel tomatoes) but I don’t prefer spicy anyway. Definitely a great recipe!
- “kristina” : This is so good I make it all the time so easy and really good! I like to add a can of black beans to the recipe. I serve with sour cream and grated cheddar cheese!
- “maya” : First off, I’m rating it 5 stars with my changes, because I’ve only made it this once: I bought petite diced tomatoes, and rinsed them before adding, I also used 3 cans of white beans, 1 lg can of white hominy, and half a pound of frozen white corn. At the end I added a little water, and some cayenne pepper for heat. Toppings were sour cream, cheese, diced avocado, chopped cilantro and Fritos. It was delicious and we are now ditching our old chili recipe in favor of this one. Everyone agreed this was amazing!
- “leslie” : Excellent! This recipe is a much lighter and not as heavy as traditional red bean, chili powder type chilis. Skip the chicken broth if you want it really thick. I added just 1 cup of broth which at first seemed watery until I removed the chicken, shredded it then put it back in—it was perfect! Also added two cloves of minced fresh garlic. I used as much no salt ingredients as possible; beans, tomatoes and corn. The salt in the green salsa was plenty for the whole recipe. Also used diced tomatoes and not the rotel type to keep the spice down. Doubled the cumin to ½ tsp as many reviewers suggested, a must and used a mild Green Salsa Verde from Trader Joe’s that is actually mild. This chili was not the least bit spicy which is how we like it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: