Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Chicken Marsala” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Creamy Chicken Marsala” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “charlene” : Excellent. Changes…I used thighs and fried in pan with skin on. Removed thighs from pan and removed skin. Drain fat and add 2 TBLS butter and sauté onions and fresh mushrooms. Add in soup, wine and 1 cup chicken broth – return chicken to pan and simmer for 45 minutes. PERFECT!
- “mariah” : Very easy and very good. I followed the recipe, sort of. Two suggestions I picked up from other reviews were using the fat free cream of chicken soup and the ½ cup chicken broth and ½ cup of Marsala wine and I am glad I did. I did dredge the chicken breast in flour mixed with the ground pepper and ½ tsp. of garlic powder. Doubled the mushrooms using 8 ounces and also used a whole shallot chopped fine instead of the onion. I browned the chicken separately , removed and set aside. Then saute’d the shallots, some fresh garlic minced and the mushrooms. Added the Marsala, chicken broth and chicken soup, blended well in the same skillet, brought to a light boil, turn down to simmer then returned chicken to the skillet. Let it simmer about 5-6 minutes. Perfect! Chicken does not get over cooked this way.
- “sara” : This was an incredibly easy recipe and tasted great! I added a bit of truffle oil with the mushrooms and needed to season the sauce a bit more with salt and pepper even after seasoning the chicken but it was great!
- “susan” : This recipe was the most flavorful Chicken marsala I have made in a long time.It was so simple without having to dredge the chicken in flour but still able to aquire the taste I wanted.Use fat free cream of mushroom soup for less calories and it was just delicious.I will be making this again for sure.
- “christina” : Love the addition of cream of mushroom soup. My change was flouring the chicken before browning. The sauce was very thick so I added beef broth as it cooked and I served it over white rice instead of pasta. My guests loved it and they all asked for the recipe. Thank you!
- “tana” : My family loved this recipe! It is not chicken marsala, but it is reminiscent of those wonderful flavors enough, and so easy to make, that if you like chicken marsala I think you will be very pleased with this quickie alternative. I put this over linguine, the creamy sauce working very well with the flat pasta. It was also quite delicious the next day as leftovers, easily warmed in a microwave.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: