Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jennifer” : I’ve made this 4 times now, it is delicious! I found for me (maybe because I cut my chicken to small) that if I pull the chicken off before adding the broth and pasta and let it rest while the pasta cooks, it avoids overcooking the chicken and making it tough. Thanks for a great one-pot meal!
- “anna” : This was awesome! Great for lunches. I added a sliced green bell pepper in with the onion, and some fresh spinach at the end because I needed to use it up.
- “selvia” : Made this tonight for the first time and it was absolutely delicious. I used wholemeal penne, and extra light cream cheese. I also added roasted red peppers at the time time I added the onions. Finished the dish with a grating of Parmesan cheese! Definitely recommend and will be making again.
- “carmen” : Fantastic, easy dish that the whole family loved – even dad who hates cream cheese and mom would who would’ve said it was too spicy had she known there was cayenne!
- “lisa” : I am planning on making this tonight and just realized it says 1/2 lb of penne. If I wanted to increase that to 1 lb of penne should I double the broth to 4 cups? Or would that be too much? Any other recommendations to accommodate 1 lb of penne?
- “kendra” : We added a can of black beans. I like the other suggestions I’ve seen for adding more veggies, too! My daughter (as usual) was not moved by the chicken, but did OK with the rest of it, which some nights is good enough!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: