Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamed Parmesan Pearl Onion Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “clara” : My sister made this at thanksgiving ( she used dried parsley rather than fresh bc that is what she had on hand) and it was great. I plan to make it.
- “mina” : Creamed pearl onions have been a tradition at Thanksgiving for my husband’s family. I don’t think the nutmeg was in my mother-in-law’s recipe, but my husband loves these. I make them a day ahead, then bring them to room temperature, top with 3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers mixed with 2 tablespoons melted butter, then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- “elodie” : I will make this again. I did kick it up a notch by adding prepared frozen peas, pinch more nutmeg and a pinch of chipotle powder. It was a hit with my family to accompany a beautiful Prime Roast.
- “vanesa” : I totally shocked my hard working man after a long day of electrical work with another new dish. I have been a master in cooking since i began learning to walk, talk, and speak as a child. I was right up on that step ladder to reach the countertop; learning and making everything my grandparents could think of. SInce then I’ve been expanding into different spices (learned the hard way that I’m allergic to rosemary) and I’ll try anything once, tho! This recipe was a big hit! Thank you!
- “michael” : I started with warming up the the onions the night before in frypan with a little olive oil and just a little butter. added 2 cups of chicken broth and about 1/3 bottle of left over pino noir for about and hour high heat to boil and soften up the onions. put it all in the fridge overnight. before dinner brought threw it all back in the frypan to warm up shifted in a little flour to thicken up and then added heavy cream to finish off when it was nice and thick.
- “david” : I have been enjoying pearl onions since the 1950s, as Mom had them every Christmas for sure, and a few more times during the year. Go with grilled steaks or turkey. Almost an identical recipe to this except add a splash of dry sherry, and add cashews.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: