Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cream Cheese Pound Cake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Cream Cheese Pound Cake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “nicole” : I made this cake a few times to give to friends. I love it! Moist and few ingredients. I also reduced the sugar to 2 cups and add lime zest because the first time I made it I could smell the eggs. So I would recommend adding the zest.
- “gebriela” : OMG, YUM! What a great crunchy crust on the top. Only problem, there were only two of us to eat it (over 5 days). Did add some lemon zest.
- “linda” : I reduced the sugar to 2-1/2 cups, and it was still sweet but not cloying, and the crust was still crisp. I also substituted coconut oil for one stick of butter, and it was just as buttery good but a tad more healthful. Cooking it at 300 degrees is just as good as the stepped cooking times, by the way. I’ve done it both ways. I’ve also made a larger cake using 8 eggs and adjusting all the other ingredients, and it turned out just as well. Making lots of these for Christmas gifts, as everyone clamors for them.
- “tamara” : Nobody in our family is a fan of pound cakes. When a friend told me I should try the one with cream cheese I decided to give pound cake one more try. What a surprise! It is dense, moist, light and tasty. I will for sure make it again.
- “sabrina” : I baked this in two 8×4 pans as suggested below. I baked it about 30 minutes at the 300 degree stage. When I cut into one cooled cake, it still had a narrow/shallow area of uncooked batter at the very top center, but it is so delicious who cares?! Definitely will make it again.
- “megan” : This was wonderful – velvety texture, and a not-to-sweet, buttery flavor. This is an old recipe and the version I was familiar with used three (!!) sticks of butter, so I used three, and perhaps a quarter cup less sugar than called for. I also used a cake flour substitute (substituting a few Tbsps AP flour with cornstarch – next time I’ll just buy cake flour) per the advice of previous reviewers. I made one last week for company and am making another this week for visiting family – it’s just a perfect pound cake. Might play around with citrus zest or a bit of glaze next time.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: