Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “cyndy” : This was doubling the recipe: Doubled everything in recipe except below follow instead: Used 8oz cream cheese plus 1/3 c sour cream instead of whipped cream cheese. Used heavy cream instead of table cream. Used melted 1/2 c butter plus 2 tbsp canola oil instead of all vegetable oil. Had to bake 22min. Used nonstick muffin tins. Buttered tins just slightly. Not Pam spray.
- “kim” : Really good! They are moist, but light . . . and not too sweet. I did need to bake these a little longer – closer to 20 minutes. I never know how full to fill the muffin cups. I filled mine about 3/4 full, and got 15 muffins – but I wish I would have put a little less batter in each cup (like 2/3 full). These were tasty, and I will make them again. Thanks for the recipe!
- “lisa” : Very good! No need to add or change anything. I however, put too many blueberries in, and the muffins were a bit too moist. Tasted great though. Next time I will put less blueberries in, and I am sure they will be perfect. Great recipe! Quick and easy. Did require the 20 minute bake time, as mentioned in other reviews.
- “deborah” : I made a few changes. Instead of oil I used melted butter, 8oz cream cheese 1tsp of almond extracts. I did a crumb top. 3/4c brown sugar 3/4c white sugar 1c flour 2tbs cinnamon 1/4c butter 1/3c rolled oats mixed
- “katie” : These disappeared when I brought them to work. A few people came back to take a second one and said these are the best blueberry muffins they ever had! Really good, and easy to make. For the “table cream,” I used half-and-half. Someone suggested filling the muffin cups about 2/3 full before baking, which was perfect. They took longer to bake than the recipe says (close to 20 minutes). Thanks for the great recipe!
- “sabrina” : What’s not to love about these muffins!?! Love the texture and flavor….my hubby devoured 4 before I could stop him!!!! Wasn’t too fond though of the measurements of the recipe: 3/4 teaspoon, 2/3 cream cheese, etc.???? But I did my best in following exactly as written and they turned out in spite of me and the recipe! Also mine did take longer to bake than the 10-15 minutes. More like 20. All in all a real keeper! I know my grandchildren coming will gobble them up in no time. Oh….and just for the record mine made 1 1/2 dozen full size muffins. I could have gotten 2 dozen smaller ones.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: