Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cranberry Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Cranberry Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “amanda” : This was a great sandwich! I did add a slice of cheddar cheese which was tasty! This is a great way to have that Thanksgiving flavor in a quick way at any time of the year!
- “judy” : Great sandwich recipe! This is a sandwich that I look forward to every year after thanksgiving since I was a kid. It was nice to enjoy this now without having to wait for the holiday!
- “liticia” : This sandwich is deliciousness!! A sandwich shop in the area makes this but adds stuffing to it and serves it on a roll. So I did the same, using cornbread stuffing. We both loved it, and it will definitely be a repeat with Thanksgiving leftovers.
- “samantha” : I used homemade rye bread and baby spinach along with the turkey and cranberries. I think this was as good as the roast turkey it started from. Thanks, Butterball !
- “rebecca” : When thinking about this health conscientious – you have fruit, grain, vegetable, protein, and minimal oil/fat. This is a great quick lunch to end on a full note. It’s the thanksgiving sandwich you don’t have to feel guilty for!
- “vanesa” : After all these years, I finally asked myself “…why am I eating this only during the Holidays, I love this sandwich?” You can buy Butterball turkey at the deli all year, open a can of cranberry sauce any time, and you’re good to go. I’m not a fan of smoky turkey (actually any smoky food), so the sweetness of the maple honey turkey and the cranberry sauce was a win-win in this house.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: