Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cranberry Stuffed Turkey Breasts” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Cranberry Stuffed Turkey Breasts” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “adelle” : I added a little celery and onion sauteed in butter to the packaged dressing and a 1/2 tsp of poulty seasoning for each package of stuffing. After rolling the turkey breasts as described, I did NOT brown them in oil. This toughens the skin, particularly if the breasts are still cold. I put them direcly into a dish with enough melted butter to cover the bottom to about 1/4″. I then dipped 3 thin layers of cheescloth into butter and draped them over the turkey breasts, completely covering the breats. I had 6 large breasts in a flat 3 quart casserole dish and they baked to perfection in 50 minutes. These were so tender; not a sign of dryness.
- “sue” : This recipe as great! I was worried about the turkey getting to dry so I put a thin layer of butter on the flatten turkey breast, salt and peppered it and then layered stuffing, pecans and cranberries. It doesn’t mention to salt and pepper that maybe the reason why some reviews said that it didn’t have much taste to the turkey. The next day we made sandwiches with the turkey, added cranberry sauce, mayo, lettuce and it was great.
- “anna” : Very good with chicken too! Very tasty. Keep turkey/chicken rolls warm in oven while browning all of the breasts. If the rolls dry out pour some wine over them and leave in oven for another 5 minutes. Deglaze the pan from the oven for gravey. Make extra stuffing because it’s really good and place in pan in oven to warm.
- “teri” : I’ve made this recipe 2 years in a row and must say that it’s not only tasty, but has a very nice presentation. I would suggest making more of the stuffing/pecan/cranberry mixture and serving it with it. I can dry out while cooking, if you’re not careful. Covering the ends with aluminum foil near the end of the cooking time may help this. I highly recommend this one!
- “katty” : Not as complicated as it sounds. I did seasoned the breasts with salt, powder garlic and cumin. Not pepper because it burns the meat if it is put way ahead of cooking time. I put the breasts in the refrigerator for a day, prepare the stuffing on the cooking day, before putting the rolled breasts in skillet I seasoned them with a bit more salt and pepper. When it was done I used warm turkey broth and sprinkle over them. It turned out perfect with the cranberries and pecans. I would definetly make it again.
- “rachel” : I made this today for thanks giving. The cranberries were soft and tart and delicious. Next time I will put more in there. I didn’t have string so I used unflavored unwaxed dental floss. That worked fine. My turkey was definitely cooked all the way through, but it never registered a temperature of 170. I think this is because it was hard to measure just the turkey and not the stuffing. I let it cook for ten extra minutes just to be sure, but an hour would have been perfectly fine. Finally, for decorating, I didn’t bother with the lettuce leaves. I used cranberries, pecan halves, and some fresh herbs, and it was beautiful.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: