Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Copycat Chipotle Chicken” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Copycat Chipotle Chicken” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jason” : This recipe has great flavor although I had to improvise on ingredients. Since I didn’t feel like running to the store nor waiting for 10-12 hours for dried peppers to be reconstituted (I wanted this for a same-day dinner)
- “liza” : This is an amazing recipe! As most others I did not have the dried chiles on hand so I substituted 1 chile in adobo sauce with about a half teaspoon of the sauce and 1 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- “liuna” : This recipe is awesome! It tastes just like Chipotle… maybe even better! I couldn’t find dried chipotle OR ancho chile peppers at the grocery so I purchased the spices accordingly and used 1/2 tsp.
- “jamie” : This was very tasty. I made it as is and used it to make chicken taco’s. My family and friends gave rave reviews as they devoured it. This is a permanent part of my menu.
- “christina” : Awesome!!!!! I used chicken breast cut into strips b/c I was making fajitas and cooked this in a pan on the stove. The marinade mixture is fantastic and gives the chicken wonderful flavor and tenderness w/ a bit of heat. I also didn’t have the dried peppers but I did have the powder so I used 1 teaspoon of each as suggested by another reviewer which worked great (I do plan to try this w/ the dried whole peppers to see if there is a major difference). The family LOVED LOVED LOVED this which makes it a definite keeper YUM!!!!! Thanks for sharing.:)
However, for a one-man chef/consumer they are too much work.
- “jodie” : I was not sure that I could trust this recipe with only six reviews but it was perfect. I did it exactly as the recipe said but since I was feeding a crowd of hungry girls I put the chopped finished product into the crock pot to stay warm. I was concerned it would dry out so I threw in some chicken stock from the box to keep it most while in the crock pot. They dove into it like it was gold and all of them loved it. Thank you for posting this great recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: