Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Coconut Milk Shrimp Soup” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Coconut Milk Shrimp Soup” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “natasha” : This soup was outstanding, although I did make a few modifications. I used diced/cooked butternut squash, eliminated the mushrooms and instead vermicelli I used corn and barley. To make a nice broth I used 4 cups of vegetable broth and I also used about 6 diced green onions and a big bunch of chopped cilantro and two chile peppers for a little extra heat. I only added the shrimp after the soup had simmered because it was already cooked and I didn’t want it to get rubbery. It was just the Thai soup recipe I’d been looking for.
- “sue” : Really, very good, spicy, savory, ’bout as good as I’ve had in the Thai restaurants. The coriander, tumeric and cumin really “make” it! Only thing is, I felt like it needed more liquid to be a true soup, so I added about 2 cups of broth/water mixture before the simmer stage. Did I miss where it said put in extra liquid? My substitutions: Canned tomatoes (happened to be the kind with green chiles) and a pickled jalepeno for the fresh… regular onion for the green onion (only ‘cos I didn’t have any!) Cappellini thin spagetti for the one called for. Thanks
- “nicolette” : Delicious! This tastes like something from a Thai restaurant. It is very rich, and was still rich with an added cup of water. I would highly recommend.
- “anthia” : My family loved this soup, I did not add the peas (because I forgot) but it was still oh so good. Will definitely make it again!!
- “terrilyn” : It was tasty and filling. Very easy to make. I love the spices. I am recently found to be lactose intolerant and this is the first creamy soup that taste great to me and has no milk products in it.
- “rania” : Very good soup although I altered the cooking method to cut out the two saute stages.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: