Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Classic Peanut Butter Cookies” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Classic Peanut Butter Cookies” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “denielle” : This is an excellent recipe. My family likes peanut butter cookies to be a little softer/chewier so I increased the flour by 1/4 cup and also added 1/4 cup more peanut butter. Also, I baked them on 350 for about 9 minutes or so- but watch carefully not too over bake them! They were just soooo good!
- “natalie” : Thank you ! This is a fabulous recipe. After reading some very helpful comments, I made a few minor changes. Increased peanut butter to 1 1/2 cups, added an additional 1/4 cup flour, baked at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes. After forming the dough into balls, I dipped them in sugar and with sugar side up, gently created a criss-cross pattern on top. The cookies are well balanced–crispy edges, chewy centers. Delicate peanut butter flavor. My whole family loved them!!
- “jennifer” : These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. I made 2 dozen cookies with them and they were a hit. I made them super soft and gooey. Pull them out of the oven even when they are soft, and let them cool, they will be just the right crispiness on top but soft on the inside. I think I baked my cookies for about 6 or 7 minutes. Good luck and enjoy!
- “stephanie” : I love these cookies! I was out of crunchy PB, so I used creamy, also didn’t have unsalted butter, so used the salted and left out the 1/2 tsp. salt. Also, mine took exactly 10 minutes to bake. My kids loved them!!
- “angi” : This is a great recipe! My recommendationns are as follow: Cook for 8 minutes on 350. Add 1/4C more peanut butter. Don’t flatten the cookies down too much unless you want a crunchy cookie. Substatute a small amount of oil for butter for a more moist cookie. And of course….add a couple handfulls of chocolate chips! This recipes was really delightful!
- “martha” : I have been using this recipe since I was a litle girl and first began baking! My best friend’s Mom made them for us and I thought they were the best cookie around. My “twist” to the recipe is rolling each ball in granulated sugar before flattening with a fork and baking. It really adds to the final results and everyone loves them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: