Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Classic Chicken Vesuvio” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Classic Chicken Vesuvio” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “melanie” : Very good recipe. Didn’t change anything other than using more of the oregano and garlic powder as prescribed amount was not enough to season even 8 thighs. This is a bit of work… but worth it.
- “debi” : I made this with a few changes. I did everything in one pot. A Dutch oven with lid by La Creuset. I cooked the meat in oil in it then added the wine and chicken broth. Used golden potatoes regular sized and cut in quarters.
- “stacy” : I had never even heard of this before and decided to try it. I followed directions exactly and my husband and I both enjoyed it. I honestly think it was delicious just with the sauce in the roasting pan. I will make it again.
- “martin” : Delicious! I tripled the oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper mixture. I was afraid the oregano would be too strong in the dish, but it was so so good! The potatoes were wonderfully creamy and the chicken cooked just right.
- “anna” : we aren’t fans of creamy sauce, so skipped the last part. Very nice recipe otherwise.
- “sarah” : I think this recipe is more dependent on using fresh, high quality ingredients. Next time I’ll use fresh peas and real lemon.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: