Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Churros” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Churros” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “delia” : These were GREAT! I should have doubled the recipe because it turned out they were not enough, hehe. Make sure you fry them till they are a golden brown, they don’t come out as chewy. I used my Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator with the largest flower tip attachment, they were thin but they were so yummy and cute! Also, if you don’t mess with them until they are ready to be turned, they shouldn’t fall apart.
- “traci” : These are splendid. I used a pastry bag but beware, the dough is hot and my bag split in the middle of squeezing them in the hot greese. An electric skillit / fryer would be best to keep a constant temp. I hand rolled some but they were not nearly as good as the ones I used with the pastry bag. I used a wilton #25 but need one a bit bigger. You must work quickly as the dough will go cement quickly. Also be sure to wash up your bowl and dough tools ASAP.
- “claire” : These churros were so delicious, they taste better then what we used to get as kids when we spent the day at Olvera Street in LA… and I always thought those were the best. These were perfect! Crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. I’m going to use this recipe all the time, thanks for the great recipe I was so very pleasantly suprised, it’s a very simple recipe but it’s results are so great and authentic.
- “enika” : What a fun and delicious treat for my kids. A little tricky to make, as you really do have to let the batter cool a little before putting in the piping bag. I had to double bag mine in order for the batter to not melt through. I agree with others that it’s better to pipe all of them on parchment paper, and then just add them to the oil a few at a time. Piping them directly into the oil did not work for me. I immediately rolled them in the cinnamon sugar mixture to make sure it stuck and they were well coated. My kids were so thrilled. The only problem is that now they expect me to make these on a regular basis.
- “alyse” : I followed recipe exactly, except I didn’t have a pastry bag and my ziplock kept breaking. So I rolled into shape and fried, perfect. These were light and fluffy and just like I had been longing for!!!
- “karen” : I spent a few hours preparing a Mexican style dinner for my family from scratch and realized I neglected dessert. This was EXCELLENT! Very simple to make with very few ingredients. My 6 year old daughter told me to make these everyday! To others who have stated the dough is still raw on the inside, turn your oil down! It’s cooking too quickly on the outside giving you the impression it’s done. Slow and steady and you’ll get a perfect golden color.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: