Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate Truffle Cookies” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chocolate Truffle Cookies” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “alex” : I think these are the greatest, very quick and easy to make, they’re especially a hit with all the ladies. I’ve been making these for over 2 years now and I still get raves over them. I sometimes add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the recipe and also substitute 1/2 cup of bittersweet chocolate chips in the first cup of chips in the recipe. To help make handling the dough easier, I keep my hands damp with cold water, rinsing occasionally, while I’m rolling the dough into balls, I also always use parchment paper when baking any cookie recipe.
- “alicia” : This recipe is great!!!! It has become a staple in my family for all get togethers. It is an easy recipe and tastes amazing. The cookies melt in your mouth. The only advice I have is not to over cook them. The 9-11 minute cooking time is a must. They are great rolled in chopped nuts, powdered sugar or colored sugar.
- “tina” : These are good and chocolaty, just what I wanted. After I got the batter ready it seemed very thin but I put it in the fridge and it firmed up wonderfully. I couldn’t roll it into balls because it stuck to my fingers so I just dropped them by teaspoonsful. I frosted some of the cooled cookies with chocolate frosting and oh my, they are so good.
- “nancy” : I’ve made these cookies several times, and each time I have to bring along copies of the recipe. Almost everyone has said these are the most delicious cookies they’ve ever had.
- “katie” : These are unbelievable! If you like chocolate, you will love these. I am very grateful to the reviewer who recommended dipping your hands in cold water (and keeping them wet) when handling the dough- makes things much easier! My only other comment is to keep the cookies small because they are so rich, and make sure you use parchment paper when cooking. This recipe is outstanding- thank you so much!
- “megan” : YUMMY! Best chocolate cookies I’ve ever made. This is for Chocolate Lovers! The only changes I made was that I only added 1/2 c. of chocolate chips into the dough and I baked them for 12 min.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: