Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate Kahlua Cake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chocolate Kahlua Cake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “gina” : Very good! I didn’t dust with powdered sugar. Instead I poked holes in it and drizzled Kahlua liqueur over it and around the bottom edge. Made all the difference in the world. Kind of like a rum cake.
- “robin” : Everybody ranted & raved. I did use the non alcoholic creamer of Baileys instead. Tasted wonderful, plus, pretty darn easy to make!
- “katie” : I’ve made a similar cake for over a decade, maybe two. This recipe has the addition of the orange zest and it is spectacular! Thanks for the fresh ideas. I put whipped cream or devonshire cream on it for those who find it too chocolatey! Wonderful. Use only fresh cake mix and pudding mix, don’t pull from your pantry on this – they get stale and it will show in this cake.
- “dennis” : This was fantastic! Very rich, moist, full bodied flavor without being overbearing. I made a thick paste of the confectioners sugar with Kahula to pour over cake rather than dusting with the sugar alone – was “wow’d” by all!
- “pamela” : I made this cake and it was delicious!! It was easy to make too. I made it for our church’s Veterans dinner. I plan to also make it for our Senior luncheon next week.
- “abran” : I enjoyed making this. This was so good and moist. I did cut the orange zest in 1/2 And you still could sense it. Instead of the powdered sugar atop I wanted to use this coconut I had laying around. I browned the sweetened coconut in a dry pan and sprinkled on top the cake. What a great flavor combo. However, next time I need to have something (a drizzle of caramel?) that the coconut can adhere to because it didn’t stay on cake very well alone.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: