Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “justyna” : This is a great breakfast (with slight modifications)! First time I followed the recipe exactly, and it tasted great but I thought maple syrup and cocoa were unnecessary if using sweetened chocolate milk. Now I also make it without vanilla extract, and cannot tell a difference. Adding just under 1 cup of milk makes it less soggy, which I prefer. So now my ideal recipe is just oats, chia seeds, unsweetened coconut shreds, and chocolate milk. I pre-pack several snack zip locks of the dry ingredients, and take them with me on every vacation.
- “lydia” : I made this with regular chocolate milk and didn’t use cocoa powder but holy moly was it good! I added chopped frozen strawberries for extra fiber and flavor and was not disappointed. I’ll be making it again this week!
- “anna” : I’ve used vanilla almond milk and whole milk instead, but everything else was the same. Even my picky kids love this breakfast! They like to warm it for a few seconds in the microwave. They need the extra calories in the AM and this does the trick and keeps them full! Thanks for sharing!
- “rosa” : YUMMY! I really liked this. Who wouldn’t like chocolate included in their breakfast? I did use vanilla soy milk and it was plenty chocolate enough. Also only had unsweetened coconut and it was plenty sweet. YUMMY!
- “kim” : Great overnight oats! I used regular unsweetened almond milk and added in some dark chocolate chips! It almost tastes like an Almond Joy candy bar (only way better for you!). Thanks for the recipe!
- “selvia” : Have made several variations of this recipe…with berries, peanut butter, chocolate, cocoa, peaches, chia seeds, pecans… every combo was different but excellent! My new fave breakfast.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: