Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate Chip Cheesecake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chocolate Chip Cheesecake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “margaret” : I have been making this cheesecake for over 30 years!!! Everyone thinks of it as “my recipe.” I clipped it from a magazine 🙂 Family and friends have raved about my cheesecake ever since. I can’t tell you how many requests I have had through the years to make this cheesecake. It is a standard at every family holiday and celebration…even as a requested birthday cake. If you let your cream cheese sit out to soften, it helps to speed up prep time. A food processor for the cookies helps too – before that I crushed them using a rolling pin. Also – don’t over cook it – even if tempted (it will crack). Finally – yes add more chips if you want!
- “keith” : Turned out fabulous, so much so making 3 of them today for my restaurant!
Easy to follow instructions, taste wonderful!
I did add more chocolate chips then the recipe called for !
- “melissa” : This is an excellent cheesecake recipe. Rich and delicious. Very easy to make and the family loved it. Will definitely make again. Made it exactly as written, no changes.
- “sandra” : I love cheesecake and this one not only looks yummy but easy to make, Pinned!
- “laura” : OMG! I wish I could have that cheesecake right now!!! Absolutely love love your tempting pictures!!! Drool!!!
- “melisa” : There are many recipes for cheesecake, even though they may all act the same. this is absolutely divine cheesecake
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: