Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chocolate Avocado Pudding” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chocolate Avocado Pudding” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “julie” : I liked it, just wanted to share a tip about reducing the avocado taste (which is very minimal as is) but its best to get an avocado that is a little bit under ripe but still soft. The riper it is the more the taste will be pronounced.
- “sharlote” : Loved it. Ratios are really good in this version. I Used combo of medjool dates and raw agave instead of sugar to avoid a blood sugar spike 🙂 Also added a splash of Braggs liquid aminos which added depth and salt to enhance the chocolate flavor. Delicious, fast and super healthy! AND no one will know it’s dairy-free.
- “jeno” : I have a picky toddler who, not surprisingly, much prefers sweets to vegetables! So I’m always looking for ways to sneak veggies into “special treats”. He gobbled this up and I found myself licking the bowl. I threw it all in a food processor and substituted whole milk for coconut milk and it turned out great.
- “sarah” : This was very well-received and is great for gluten/lactose intolerant people. Reading the reviews, I can understand how the cocoa might seem a bit much at first, I think the key is to make it several hours ahead so the chocolatey flavour has time to develop. It’s not like the avocado purée is going to go brown from oxidization in this one!
- “nadia” : We make this a lot. In our house we like it better than chocolate pudding!! There’s a lightness to the flavor and mouth feel that is so fresh but still chocolaty and yummy. I add cream cheese sometimes, or dissolved instant coffee. Personally, I didn’t like the cinnamon. I thought the flavors fought, so I always leave that out.
- “kim” : Reading some of the reviews (i.e., too much cocoa), I can only conclude that the end result will be contingent upon the “type” of avocado used… I used the larger, Florida avocados from my back yard (not Hass). My daughter tells me they are sweeter than the Hass; I am not an avocado lover, so I wouldn’t know. Cocoa @ 1/2 c. comes out great. I used homemade Kefir instead of coconut milk with 1/4 c. raw honey & just a small amount of brown sugar (1 – 2 tsp. ?); omitted the cinnamon… NO avocado and/or aftertaste – just perfect chocolate pudding!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: