Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Yakisoba” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chicken Yakisoba” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “nana” : YUM! I am so glad I made this. I cut the chili paste to two large teaspoons instead of Tablespoons – figured that I could add more if needed but it was just perfect for us. I used a 10 oz package of dry yakisoba noodles
- “errin” : This was delicious but WAY too salty and I didn’t even add the tablespoon of salt to the vegetables that it called for! Next time I am going to cut the soy sauce in half too. That being said it was REALLY good
- “dinna” : This is awesome! I’ve made it twice in the last two weeks. Couldn’t find Yakisoba noodles so I used thick spaghetti noodles…turned out great!
- “marsella” : Made this for the first time tonight. It was actually my first time cooking with sesame oil and it really made it wonderful. Like another reviewer I used low-sodium soy sauce and omitted the salt with the vegetables
- “josh” : I made this last night using the ingredients we had at home. I had to substitute the chili paste with red curry paste and the noodles with thin thai noodles but it was still very delicious! A keeper recipe for sure!
- “mira” : Family loved this I reduced soy sauce per reviews and all I had was the chili paste with seeds so I reduced that by 1/2 and it was still spicy. Added zuchinni in place of onion because I was out of onion. Will make again
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: