Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Suiza Cornbread Bake” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Chicken Suiza Cornbread Bake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “trisha” : I loved this recipe! I used an 8 oz package of fresh mushrooms (sauteed with onion) added about 1/4 cup of olives and sprinkled red pepper flakes in both the chicken mixture and the cornbread mixture (since other reviews said in needed some added heat). Would definately increase the amount of green chilis next time. This recipe is going into rotation.
- “katie” : Wow! 13 x 9 disappeared in 30 minutes with only four of us. This was sooooooo good. Don’t forget to drain the whole corn. I beat two whole eggs instead of egg substitute. I increased the green chiles because we LOVE these to an entire 7oz can. Use whole so you can drain them then chop into small pieces. I also increased the mushrooms to an 8 oz. can. With the additions this was an AWESOME meal. We had it as a main meal with sour cream on top. Would also be a great side dish but would leave you wanting more. The bake time was more than the recipe suggested. I baked about an hour befor getting a golden brown crust on top. I left all the other ingredients as is. Enjoy!!
- “vanesa” : THIS WAS THE BEST AND EASIEST DISH EVER. MY HUSBAND LOVES IT. I HAVE MADE IT AT LEAST EVERY TWO WEEKS FOR HIM. BOTH HIS FAVORITES CHICKEN AND CORNBREAD. I USE ALMOST 1.5 BAGS OF DUNKIN HINES CORN BREAD MIX AND THE BREAD COMES OUT A LITTLE FIRMER. ENJOY ALL!!!
- “elodie” : Appreciating a complete meal in one dish this is something I’ve made several times. To give it a boost in flavor and comfort factor I used butter instead of margarine a whole 4 oz can of chopped green chilies 2 minced serranos 3 cloves of garlic 2 tsp ground pasilla pepper 1 tsp ground cumin 2 whole eggs instead of substitute normal sour cream instead of nonfat and cups of grated pepper jack. I topped it with the cheese during the last 15 mins of baking so the cheese would be creamier. A 9×13 baking dish makes about 6 servings not 12 if you serve a large salad with it.
- “amanda” : Definitely pre-bake the cornbread mixture for 10-15 minutes and I have to recommend adding the whole tin of chillies.
- “shannon” : Okay. I know this must be like a thousand calories or something intense. BUT it was soooooooo good. I made it for the first time and by the reactions of my family I will continue to make this regularly. I suggest draining the kernel corn before mixing it with the cornbread mixture in the second step. THANK YOU for submitting this recipe. I really think it should be submitted to make it is that good! I feel like I know a secret or something with this dish. Recommend three times over. YUMMY!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: